Start date : 20th September 2021
Duration: 4 month contract with an opportunity to remain permanent and move into a more specialist position where an increase in salary would be offered
Salary: £18830.00 pro rata plus a 5% annual bonus
Plus you would receive a language allowance should you speak a fluent language / several languages of between £950 and £2350.00 additional on top of your basic salary
+ benefits including
- Free on-site parking
- Free Health Cash Plan for cover towards treatment for dental, prescriptions and many more
- Free annual travel insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Discount on your home and motor insurance
- Salary supplements for using an additional language
- Annual Bonus scheme of approx 5%
- Fully equipped gym and other social club facilities.
Hours – Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm in training, once completed will be a shift pattern (8-8,9-5,10-6,12-8,1-9) and work one weekend day every 2 weeks.
Dynamite Recruitment is working with a leading global provider of professional services and technology solutions to the insurance industry.
They are a profitable, growing organisation that is highly regarded in the insurance industry, employing some of the industry’s ‘best in class’ professionals and technical experts.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be working in their award-winning contact centre, ensuring that each customer receives first class service.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Taking in coming calls from customers.
- If customers are not covered explaining to them why and help them to understand.
- Providing an empathetic approach to customers, ensuring the process is as simple as possible for the customers.
- Try to resolve disputes from customers, escalate where necessary.
- Update the systems with relevant and up to date information.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will have/be:
- Confident in handling incoming calls.
- Feel at ease using complex computer systems.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- A devotion to helping customers, especially those who are distressed.
- Able to reassure customers in their time of need and display high levels of empathy.
- Remain calm and organised under pressure.
- High levels of patience.
Please submit your CV immediately.