Starting salary £18,700 rising to £21,000 P/A
Shift pattern working Monday to Friday- between 8am to 9pm
You will also be required to work every other weekend but only one day, either Saturday or Sunday (never both), this will be 9am to 5pm.
You will get a day off in the week when working the weekend shift
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their first office-based customer-focused role or for someone who is looking to continue their career within customer services!!
- Handle a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions relating to customers insurance policies
- Ensuring that data protection checks are run on each customer calling in.
- Collating important relevant information from the customer to open up their claim.
- Manage customer expectations realistically.
- Liaising with internal and external teams with strong and effective communication.
- Overcoming objections and ensuring the customer receives a fantastic service
- Will have some form of customer services experience from ANY industry including hospitality, retail, care, front of house, call centres, contact centres, and office environments!!!
- Will be customer focused with great communication skills and good attention to detail.
- Must have good basic IT skills and strong written literacy skills.
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English.
- Needs to be able to travel to and from Eastleigh for the hours detailed above - the offices are very easy to get to by bus or car!!
For more information, please apply now and contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!