CONFIRMED START DATE- MONDAY 28TH JUNE
Full Training Available!
Starting Salary is £18,700 P/A rising to £20,00 within your first year!
Hours: Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm & 1 in 3 Saturdays OR Sundays = 37.5 hours per week. When working a day at the weekend, you will have a mid-week day off that week!
- 23 days annual leave rising to 25 days
- Onsite restaurant with roast dinners for just £2!!!
- A car leasing and cycle to work scheme after 6 months service
- Local car parking and free shuttle bus to the offices
- Company social and sports events
- Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance etc.
- Plus so many more!!
The duties of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Handling a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions along the way.
- Liaising with customers, clients and third parties via telephone, emails and letters.
- Working as part of a team to offer fantastic, memorable customer services at all times and ensuring that data protection checks are accurately completed.
- Dealing with customers claims from start to finish and managing the customers’ expectations thoroughly throughout.
- Ensuring information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care.
- Will ideally have some form of office-based customer services experience, however work experience from any of the following industries will be considered:
- hospitality, retail, care, front of house, call centres, contact centres, graduates, administration, reception or sales.
- Will be customer focused with great communication skills and good attention to detail
- Must have good basic IT skills and strong written literacy skills