Do you have a background in Customer Services and you're now ready to take on a new and exciting challenge?
Would you love to be a part of a leading provider of an award-winning business? If the answer is YES, carry on reading...
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing one of the top 20 Insurance companies in Europe in recruiting Customer Service Advisors to work in one of their claims departments, joining their team in Eastleigh.
We have a number of positions to join this department, The role will be starting on Monday 19th April, Interviews commencing this week!!
- 23 days annual leave rising to 25 days
- Onsite restaurant with roast dinners for just £2!!!
- A car leasing and cycle to work scheme after 6 months of service
- Company social and sports events
- Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance, etc.
- Plus so many more!!
The duties of a Claims Handlers:
- Handling a variety of incoming calls, answering queries and questions along the way.
- Liaising with customers, clients, and third parties via telephone, emails, and letters.
- Working as part of a team to offer fantastic, memorable customer services at all times and ensuring that data protection checks are accurately completed.
- Dealing with customers' claims and managing the customers’ expectations thoroughly throughout.
- Ensuring information inputted into the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will ideally have some form of office-based customer services experience, however, work experience from any of the following industries will be considered:
- hospitality, retail, care, front of house, call centres, contact centres, graduates, administration, reception or sales.
- Will be customer-focused with great communication skills and good attention to detail
- Must have good basic IT skills and strong written literacy skills
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in both Maths and English
- Needs to be able to travel to and from Eastleigh for the shifts detailed above - the offices are very easy to get to by bus or car!!
If this sounds like this could be your next opportunity, don't waste any more time, apply now and contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment today!!