Customer Services and Administration: Shipping
Hours of work: You will be required to work 08:30am - 17:30pm with 1 hour break.
some flexibility may be required at times but would be paid at overtime
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with one of the most successful transport businesses based in Portsmouth.
Our client offer a specialist service to their customers and are a leading distributor within the UK
Due to huge success our client is looking to recruit a Customer Services Executive / Shipping administrator to join their customer service team Immediately
Your main responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for working as part of a specialist team to assist customers with their needs
key duties will include the following
- To work closely with the Shipping manager to assist in managing customers needs
- Liaise with customers and provide exceptional customer service both via email and the telephone
- Support with providing accurate quotations
- Respond professionally to emails
- Processing of good to be distributed
- Liaising with others to manage hazardous goods and clear goods through customs
- Complete transport related administration.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in customer service.
- Good administration skills and experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a flexible "can do" attitude
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
# logistics supervisor , transport manager , shipping , team leader
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.