|Vacancy Title:||Customer Service Administrator|
|Vacancy Published:||9 days ago|
Hours: Shifts between 7am and 7pm, Monday to Friday = 37.5 hours per week.
* 23 days annual leave rising to 25 days
* Onsite restaurant with roast dinners for just £2!!!
* A car leasing and cycle to work scheme after 6 months service
* Local car parking and free shuttle bus to the offices
* Company social and sports events
* Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance etc.
The duties of the Customer Service Administrator:
* Speaking with customers about ongoing claims on their policies and managing customers’ expectations thoroughly throughout.
* Following the claims handling process from start to finish and managing an assigned portfolio of customers' claims.
* Liaising with customers, clients, and third parties via telephone, emails, and letters.
* Advising customers and influencing their claims decisions.
* Settling customer's claims and ensuring information inputted onto the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care.
* Ideally have some form of office-based customer services or administration experience.
* Be customer-focused with great communication skills and good attention to detail.
* Have good basic IT skills and strong written literacy skills.
For more information, please apply now or contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment