Customer Service Administrator
|Job Title:||Customer Service Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Jess Martin|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2021 15:45|
Dynamite Recruitment is pleased to be working with an award-winning, global business! We are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team in Eastleigh! The Customer Service Administrator position comes with full training provided, you just need to have some experience in administration and have good communication skills!
Hours: Shifts between 7am and 7pm, Monday to Friday = 37.5 hours per week.
NEW EMPLOYEE BONUS- £1000 extra in your first monthly pay just for joining!!!
* 23 days annual leave rising to 25 days
* Onsite restaurant with roast dinners for just £2!!!
* A car leasing and cycle to work scheme after 6 months service
* Local car parking and free shuttle bus to the offices
* Company social and sports events
* Dental Insurance, Private Medical Insurance etc.
The duties of the Customer Service Administrator:
* Speaking with customers about ongoing claims on their policies and managing customers’ expectations thoroughly throughout.
* Following the claims handling process from start to finish and managing an assigned portfolio of customers' claims.
* Liaising with customers, clients, and third parties via telephone, emails, and letters.
* Advising customers and influencing their claims decisions.
* Settling customer's claims and ensuring information inputted onto the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care.
* Ideally have some form of office-based customer services or administration experience.
* Be customer-focused with great communication skills and good attention to detail.
* Have good basic IT skills and strong written literacy skills.
For more information, please contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's