£22,000 - £24,000
- 21 days holiday
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- Employee discounts on high street and restaurants
- Long service award scheme
- Life Assurance
Dynamite Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for our client based in Southampton that are looking to recruit for a Customer Service Administrator to support the team during this busy period
Core requirements include:
- Establish and evolve relationships with internal and external customers, providing a continuous high standard of customer service and account management.
- Responsible for setting up new business or orders and pro-actively managing an effective new customer on-boarding process.
- Manage customer orders for equipment purchase, rental, and short-term hire.
- Support the Sales and Key Account Managers and Directors with sales related activity, such as pricing documents and customer equipment lists.
- Skilled at managing multiple tasks within tight timescales.
- Organise and maintain customer equipment records in order to keep track of financial transactions.
- Manage specifically assigned customers as well as deliver against wider team objectives.
- Essential duties and responsibilities
- Main point of contact for all customer sales related enquires made via telephone/and or email activity.
- Record sales leads on the Customer Relationship Management database.
- Process customer orders through to dispatch and successful delivery within established timescales.
- Work with internal colleagues based at various Hubs across the UK to ensure that orders are dispatched/delivered on time and in line with customer expectations.
- Maintain customer records to ensure capture and maintenance of key customer information (contact details, site details).
- Raise invoices following successful delivery of equipment to customer sites, including consolidated invoices on a monthly basis.
- Process and track all equipment rental orders and collections and ensure monthly customer billing is correct.
- Manage requests for both Short and Long term Hire equipment including the delivery and collection through the Hubs.
- Produce and communicate accurate and timely reports to key stakeholders and customers.
Ideally you will have:
- Educated to GCSE level or above with a grade C (or equivalent) pass or above in English and Maths
- NVQ/SNVQ qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role/environment
- Competent user of Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong communicator- excellent telephone manner and email etiquette
- Customer centric
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Highly organised
- IT literate
If this sounds like your next role, please get in touch with Shannon Preston at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392 455422