We are looking for someone who has office-based, customer service experience who is looking for their next opportunity!
Salary is £18,000-£20,000 P/A
Hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm with the option of flexible working from home and in the office.
The duties of a Customer Service Administrator:
- Supporting a team of Account Managers with all project work.
- Acting as the first port of call for general enquiries.
- Resolving client and customer issues when they arise.
- Opening and sorting post.
- Proofreading sensitive documentation.
- Providing admin support to company Directors when needed.
The Customer Service Administrator will have experience in the following:
- Any office-based customer service experience- this is essential!
- Have experience using Microsoft including Excel.
- Being able to multitask and handle multiple projects/tasks at the same time.
For more information on the position, please contact Jess Martin at Dynamite Recruitment.