Salary: £9.00 per hour
Location: You would work remotely for the time being due to Covid although as things change and become safe you may be asked to return to the offices in Segensworth
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- To pro-actively undertake customer support service activities mostly via telephone calls into the business or emails from client requiring products collecting or delivering in and around hospital sites and contracts.
- To proactively assist and support colleagues within the Customer Service Hub. You will participate in the rotational 24/7 on-call roster although will work a day rota (approx. 1 in 4).
- To undertake call centre/ customer service duties, ensuring all calls or business emails are actively completed to tight deadlines
- To respond to all customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner at all times.
- To process requests for the rental or purchase of goods
- To ensure installer/collectors and site engineers have all relevant key information to be able to carry out their associated duties.
- Assist with On-call escalation as required within a defined rotational arrangement.
- Where needed you will assist Finance with creating and maintaining accurate customer information and records.
- Assist your line manager with the tracking of the rental bed and stock movements within the Customer Service Hub function or other areas of the business.
- Liaise with Decontamination centres where required to ensure timely delivery/collection of rental stock is maintained and within any customer agreed service level / contractual agreements.
- With notice, some UK travel may be required from time to time.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Call centre: 2 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19