Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Salary: £17,500 - £18,500 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting an Customer Service Administrator to join their Southampton based team.
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced customer services candidate looking for their next role in an office environment! The company offer amazing benefits, a competitive salary structure and performance related bonuses & pay increases along the way!!
The Customer Service Administrator will be:
- Providing full administrative support to all areas of the business.
- Delivering a first-class service to all clients and customers via telephone and email.
- Taking full responsibilities for all administrative changes to client's online profiles.
- Creating and amending new or existing client records.
- Building strong and long-lasting working relationships with all customers and clients.
- Resolving customer queries and returning customers calls and emails.
- Supporting with any additional activities as and when required
- Must have previous office-based work experience. Our client would like to hear from recent graduates or if you’ve recently completed an office-based apprenticeship!!
- Will have some experience in working on the telephone and daily use of a computer.
- Must be confident, able to work independently and have a strong work ethic.
- Will need to have good attention detail and be effective working as part of a team.
Key words: Customer Services, Administration, Administrator, Coordinator, Office Based, Call Handler, Switchboard, Office Support, Account Coordinator, Account Handler, Representative, Advisor, Full Time, Southampton, Filing, Faxing, Scanning, Data Entry, Financial Services, FCA, Cert CII, Insurance, Banking, PMI, Claims