Temporary to Permanent
PART TIME **SCHOOL HOURS*** 22.5 hours a week
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a global supplier based in Fareham who is actively seeking an experience Customer Service Assistant to come on board support colleagues within the Customer Service Hub.
- To respond to all customer enquiries through all mediums – phone, email etc.
- To act as the central contact point for co-ordinating breakdown calls from customers through to field based service engineers
- To undertake the day to day data entry, monitoring and housekeeping activities on in house system
- Where needed you will assist Finance with customer information and records.
- To assist in the administration and input any relevant information to the incident and complaints systems.
- Producing customer and management and performance reports for Service Contracts/Activity.
- Administration of any claims and compensations as requested
- Provide administrative assistance to the Customer Service Hub team
- To ensure all service invoicing is progressed regularly to ensure all invoices are produced and approved in the respective activity month.
- With notice some UK travel may be required from time to time.
- Must have previous office based customer services experience and will ideally have some sort of coordinating
- Will need to have a strong telephone manner and very good IT skills
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Will need to be very customer-minded
- Must be able to keep calm under pressure and manage your work load
Keywords: customer services, coordinator, administrator, scheduler, call handler, scheduling, call outs, breakdowns, servicing, engineers, processing, data entry, reports, assistance, telephone