Customer Service Administrator
Salary: up to £18,000 P/A
Hours of work: 8am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Customer Service Administrator for a company based in Whiteley! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a forward-thinking, vibrant team.
Our client would be keen to see applications from recent apprentices and graduates with office experience!
As Customer Service Administrator, your responsibilities will involve:
- Delivering a high standard of customer service via telephone and email.
- Receiving and handling a variety of customer queries, giving information and updates when needed.
- Providing updates to clients and their customers on the status of their work requests.
- Creating and updating job orders on the internal database.
- Maintaining strong, effective working relationships with internal departments.
- Recording accurate information on the system whilst abiding to GDPR regulations.
- Assisting the managers with adhoc administration tasks.
The ideal Customer Service Administrator will:
- Have proven experience of working in a similar role, Administration or Customer Service!!
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work within a fast-paced environment and be highly organised.
- Be PC literate with experience in using Microsoft package.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: admin*, customer service, advisor, representative, executive, inbound, call centre, contact centre, CRM, SLA, plumbing, construction, apprentice, apprenticeship, data entry, office support, graduate
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.