Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £17,000 which will increase after probation!
Hours of work: Core business hours Monday to Friday
Location: the company is relocating from Chichester to Fareham in early 2019!!
Dynamite Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting a Customer Service Administrator for a leading distributor within the FMCG industry! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a fast-growing, vibrant team and gain new office skills!
Individuals in FMCG retail or hospitality is highly recommended to apply to this position!
The benefits include:
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days + bank holidays!
- Regular pay increases.
- Team incentives, days and nights out paid by the company!
- Future progression opportunities!
- Free parking.
- Dealing with incoming customer queries, liaising with supplies, customers and colleagues to ensure a smooth turnaround for your customers.
- Processing customer orders, reviewing and raising purchase/sales orders and invoices on the MRP system.
- Working as part of a team, supporting your colleagues and other departments with offering a smooth faultless service.
- Being customer orientated and offering excellent communication skills at all times.
- Managing and maintaining information on the database.
- Monitoring your customers' accounts and recognising trends that may result in peaks or falls in your customers forecast.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will require a good level of competence with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English at C level or above.
- Must be a strong communicator face to face, by phone and email.
- Will have strong attention to detail, be positive and highly organised in their day to day work.
- Must have good time management and organisational skills.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment
Key words: waitress, waiter, store assistant, sales assistant, stock replenisher, FMCG, office admin*, sales admin*, coordinator, administrator, representative, client services, data entry, order processor, processing orders, advisor
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.