Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £16500 - £17500
Hours of work: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday with the occasional Sunday and bank holiday on a rota paid at overtime.
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with one of the most successful transport businesses based in Portsmouth. Our client offer a specialist service to their customers and are a leading distributor within the UK
Due to huge success our client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join their customer service team immediately
Your main responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for working as part of a specialist team to assist customers with their needs
key duties will include the following
- To work closely with the Shipping team to assist in managing customers' needs
- Liaise with customers and provide exceptional customer service both via email and the telephone
- Support with providing accurate quotations
- Respond professionally to emails
- Processing of good to be distributed
- Liaising with others to manage hazardous goods and clear goods through customs
- Complete transport related administration.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in customer service.
- Good administration skills and experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a flexible "can do" attitude
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
# logistics supervisor , transport manager , shipping , team leader
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.