Customer Service Administrator
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Duration: This is a temp-perm position to start immediately.
- Free parking
- Private medical insurance
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a specialist independent business based in Waterlooville. Due to huge success, our client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join their already successful team immediately.
The role is based within a small, personable and extremely focused bureau contact centre where you will be involved in supporting customers via email and phone with their applications. The nature of this work involve dealing with personal data within the bounds of the company's ISO 27001 certification and therefore any applicant will need to be background screened. If necessary, screening will be processed by the company.
The duties of the successful applicant will include the following tasks:
- Receiving and inputting applications for a range of clients, using the company's own in-house developed data entry systems.
- Determining which applications can be accepted or rejected against clearly define scheme rules.
- Managing rejections back to applicants using a range of letter templates.
- Filing hard copy application forms and validation documents.
- Answering and managing telephone queries from applicants within a small call centre environment
The ideal candidate therefore:
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Will have experience of dealing with confidential information
- Must have previous telephone based customer service experience
- Must have data entry / administration experience
- Will be available to start immediately
Applicants should have a cheerful nature, especially in respect to their telephone manner and be both flexible and friendly. An interest in the work and loyalty to the company are expected.
For an immediate interview please submit your CV Immediately to Dynamite Recruitment.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.