Salary: £22,000-£23,000 per annum
Hours of work: 40 hours a week
- Life Assurance
- 23 days holiday rising with length of service
Dynamite recruitment is working in partnership with a very well-established client who are growing heavily throughout 2022.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity to join an ever-growing business and supportive team! They are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join them.
Are you passionate about discovering new ways to identify and develop areas of improvement and deliver exceptional customer service? Then we’ve got the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced Customer Service Administrator to be the first point of contact for any queries or issues that may arise and deliver end to end outstanding customer service!
As a Call Handler you will be responsible for:
- Record information provided to you by customers in a timely manner ensuring recorded all information accurately
- Make calls to clients and tenants to pro-actively book in work
- Respond to both customer and client emails and manage the shared email inbox
- Continuously monitor the job screens and if a job requires urgent action, ensure action is taken as soon as possible
- Assist with any administrative activities to support the team, provide updates, and provide information to the client
- Any operatives that become available ensure they are sent to jobs as soon as possible reducing travel and idle time
The ideal Call Handler:
- Have good typing skills
- Be a team player
- Be able to multitask to input all information received by customer onto system for the operatives
- Experience of working in repairs and maintenance call centre or of a call centre environment
- Strong communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of building maintenance trades
- Good understanding of Portsmouth City
- Vast experience of Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you are interested, please submit your CV immediately!