Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Winchester - Winnall
Hours of work: 40 hours per week either 7.00am - 4pm or 8.00am -5.00pm
This is a temporary to permanent position to start Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well-established service provider based in Winchester.
Due to growth our client is now looking for a Customer Service Co-ordinator to work within a specialist customer service team.
The ideal person will have previous experience of working within a telephone based customer service position, call centre environment and have the ability to work to deadlines.
You will be responsible for assisting your clients via email and the telephone with their enquiries and emergencies. You will take information for the client and log the details accurately onto the internal system, you will then raise work to be completed and distribute the work to contractors.
- To act as a help desk operator and first point of contact for customers
- To record accurate information on work to be completed, location, customer, trade required and the description of the work to be completed.
- To record accurate information for materials to be ordered including; catalogue code, quantity, time required, and special order notes for materials team or delivery driver.
- Place material orders with suppliers, and chase progress when required, ensuring they can meet a delivery time.
- Contact third parties regarding materials, orders and deliveries to keep them informed and updated as to progress when there is a change to delivery expectation.
- To record information directly into the
- Identify any issues with work to be completed or orders and manage this with the client
The ideal person will:
- be available to start Immediately
- Be able to multi-task
- Have previous experience of dealing with customers on the telephone and via email - ideally within a contact centre / call centre
- Will be able to make a decision and take responsibility for each enquiry
- Will have good attention to detail and PC skills and experience
- Will be very customer focused and be looking to go the extra mile for your customer
- Good understanding of the Geographical Winchester City area including streets, the best routes, and travel times between different locations.
To be considered for the position please submit your CV Immediately please call Dan on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.