Salary: £18500 per annum
Full time : 40 hours per week
Start date : ASAP
Through training will be given
You will need to be available to work shifts between 8am and 9pm on a rota basis – you will work one late shift every 5 weeks
You will need to be flexible to work one in three Saturdays or Sundays - you will NEVER work both days over a weekend
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be partnering with a very well established and hugely successful business who are based in the Fareham and Southampton area
Our client provide a specialist service and due to a busy period we are now looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their business asap
Due to a busy period our client is looking for temporary customer service advisors to join the team Immediately
As a Customer Service Advisor / Call Centre Advisor you will be responsible for :
- Handling a variety of incoming calls from customers in a call centre environment
- Speaking with customers regarding their situation and managing customers’ expectations thoroughly
- Responding to emails professionally
- Speaking with third parties and internal and external colleagues to coordinate on behalf of the customer
- To proof read and adjust legal documentation
- Administration : Ensuring all information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care.
- Will have some form of customer services experience from ANY industry including hospitality, retail, care work, education, NHS, sales, call centres, contact centres and office environments!!
- Will be customer focused and self-motivated to work to get calls answered quickly and effectively!
- Will have enthusiasm and the want to go the extra mile for the customer
- Must have a good eye for detail and competent IT skills!
- Needs to be able to work a shift rota
- If committing to a temporary only contract you must be able to for a minimum of 3 months