£18,000 - £20,000 + Bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fully regulated, directly authorised online Life insurance start up. My client’s business is in their third year of trading and has already found themselves in a very stable and successful financial state.
My client is looking for a client relationship consultant to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a successful career, within financial services as my client is willing to support you though your qualifications working up to becoming a Protection advisor.
As a Client Relationship Consultant, you will be working alongside a team of Protection advisors, insurance experts, designers and entrepreneurs all striving to make life insurance more accessible. Day-to-day, you will be helping users over the phone, developing relationships with each customer, running a short fact find before connecting the customer to the protection advisors.
The role is based in modern offices in Farnborough, which is next to Farnborough train station (4 min walk), the offices also offer free parking.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contacting new clients who have made enquiries regarding their insurance needs and starting to build a client relationship
- Reviewing the client's needs and successfully transferring over to a protection adviser to discuss the protection recommendations we made online
- Answering all inbound calls and transferring them to the relevant department
- 1+ year professional experience in a relationship building/client facing role
- Previous experience in a customer service role or telephone-based environment preferred but not essential
- Confidence to talk to clients on the phone is a must
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Being friendly, empathetic, interested, and engaging are critical skills
Full support and training to further your skillset and qualifications
Company pension paid
Death in service
Health insurance for yourself and children
For more information on this role please contact Tegan at Dynamite Recruitment!