Customer Operations Administrator
Full Time - 8.30am to 5.30pm - Monday to Friday
££18,000 - £21,000 (Depending on Experience) P/A + Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a leading specialist business to business supplier that have a new opportunity due to some recent growth in the company!
- Organising and coordinating machine servicing appointments over the phone for key and national accounts
- Handling customer, delivery and invoicing enquiries
- Scheduling engineer call outs for customers and advising them time frames
- General customer services including answering queries and handling complaints
- Data entry and administrative duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Needs to have a confident telephone manner and ideally previous customer services or office based experience
- This role would also suit someone who has previously worked in the hospitality/ cafe/bar/hotel industry!!
- Must have good IT skills and attention to detail
- Must have a strong work ethic and want to go that extra mile in every task you undertake!
- Will need to have good communication skills to be able to liaise with customers both over the phone and via email
- Must be confident in multitasking and working under pressure
Key Skills: Customer Service, Office, Administration, Administrator, B2B, Coordinator, Communication, Call outs, Booking,
For more information please apply now or contact Becky Dodds at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.