Customer Marketing Manager - Maternity Contract
Location: You will be based at head office in Portsmouth although may be required to travel; to alternative
sites across the country and overnight stays will be required at times.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary: £40000 -£45000 per annum
Duration of the contract: 12 months
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an award winning business who are based in Portsmouth Out client are a leading specialist within their products and services and are very well established.
Our client are currently looking to recruit a Customer Marketing Manager to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract
This role will be responsible for the overall management and execution of the direct marketing plan to serve all direct business units across the group and supporting each stage of the customer lifecycle. You will also be responsible for managing the marketing budget and spend and regular performance reporting against KPIs, including presentations to key stakeholders when required.
Excellent written communication skills are required, ideally with experience of copywriting for campaign material, online content and PR.
The ability to work closely with stakeholders at all levels, across multiple business unit and build strong inter-personal relationships is key. Turning ideas and concepts into opportunities and with the confidence to bring creative approaches to the table.
You will be flexible and adaptable, a self-starter that can think outside the box and be able to successfully multi-task, work well under pressure and to short deadlines and have the ability to prioritise whilst managing expectations accordingly.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in a B2B marketing environment and managing a marketing plan.
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Own the execution of the Direct marketing plan, working with the wider direct marketing team to ensure activity is delivered on time, within budget and to the agreed objectives
- Work with key stakeholders within each of the direct business units to drive, plan, deliver and report ROI utilising a wide range of marketing tactics and activity
- Write and distribute press releases and maintain a current list of trade, local and national press contacts
- Proof-read all marketing communications and campaign materials created across the direct marketing team to ensure consistency of brand and messaging
- Work with external agency and Digital Marketing Manager to drive content marketing plan and social activity
- Work with the Events Manager to facilitate Industry Events, Exhibitions providing content and promotional support as required
Overall responsibility for the delivery of the annual Direct Customer Conference including the theme, content, agenda, sponsors and promotion activity, with support from the Events Manager
- Coordination of new product launches working closely with the Enterprise Marketing Manager and Customer Campaigns Manager to facilitate launch activity across the Direct base, including attendance at monthly direct product forum meetings with key stakeholders
- Own and execute the marketing plan and campaign activity for The Loop and Dealer business units
- Regular campaign performance reporting against KPIs to key stakeholders across the business
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- Demonstrable experience in executing successful B2B marketing campaigns utilising multiple channels
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns in order to meet strict deadlines and with clear communications to stakeholders
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, highly literate with a keen eye for detail
- A creative, results-focused individual
- Experience working with CRM and marketing platforms would be advantageous
- IT skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Good presentation skills
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills desirable
- Experience in the technology industry an advantage
Education: Relevant degree level or CIM equivalent and a minimum of 3 years work experience in a marketing management role is required for this position
To be considered please submit your CV
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.