Customer Insight Specialist
Location : Petersfield
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Dynamite recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with a dynamic , growing an well respected business based in Petersfield
Due to changes within the business our client is now looking for a Customer Insight Manager
As a Customer Insight Manager your main focus will be to deliver the Voice of the Customer (VOC) or Customer Insight programme of work.
The role will also assist driving and implementing the wider Customer Experience strategy, with guidance and direction provided by Directors and Management
Reporting into the Comms Manager, the focus of this role is on designing, implementing and then managing a comprehensive Customer Insight or VOC strategy, which supports the business's aim to deliver best in a first class service to customers
Key duties will include the following :
Develop, deliver and manage the companies Voice of the Customer (VOC) or Customer Insight transformation programme:
- Develop and manage Customer Insight Ecosystem.
- Manage implementation of new VOC/ Customer Insight providers and tools. Assist with building business cases to demonstrate value.
- Oversight of VOC provider relationships, design VOC dashboards and work with wider business for any CX Insight related work requests.
- Recommend and define Customer Experience metrics for tracking experience quality, satisfaction and loyalty. Ensure VOC programme is allowing for measurement of key metrics.
- Create, oversee and deliver the reporting structure around the key CX metrics and VOC insights. Manage the delivery of CX reporting to wider business, including monthly briefing.
- Develop and manage our Customer Insight/ CX Research function, including ongoing development of our Customer Panels initiative to help source and share valuable customer insight across business and with project teams.
- Share Customer Insight/ Feedback results and analysis, and CX excellence stories with wider business. Focus on identifying CX improvement quick-wins and wider CX improvement actions, and track and report progress.
- Work closely with Learning and Development function to ensure business training programme includes CX focus.
- Design and lead delivery of various CX-focused initiatives across the business, for example 'Customer Week', to help drive wider business engagement with CX vision, inspire CX improvement ideas and actions and generally improve CX-focused culture.
- Contribute to design and delivery of CX Governance Model, including robust First Line of Defence mechanism and Control Self-Assessment framework.
- Oversee and/or perform analysis of VOC data and insight with aim of drawing clear conclusions, which can then be shared with the wider business along with CX improvement recommendations:
- Provide customer insight for all business areas to enable strategic decision process.
- Oversee application of insights identified by VOC programme to drive CX improvements by wider business, and present recommendations to CX Director and other key business stakeholders as required.
- Work with other business teams, e.g. Customer Operations, or IT team to oversee prioritisation and delivery of the required changes which will drive customer experience transformation and improvement.
- Understand and report customer experience improvements, including analysis of impact on/ change to customer sentiment and satisfaction levels.
- Provide guidance and technical support to Customer Experience Coordinator role as required.
- Work with other insight/data functions in the business (for example, our Management Information function) as needed to enhance our knowledge of our customers and provide further context to the customer feedback data and information we're seeing via our VOC tools.
- Demonstrate, track and report commercial benefit of VOC/ Insight strategic initiatives and CX improvements.
- Develop concise, well thought-through plans, and provide regular status updates/ progress reports to Management and Directors
The ideal candidate will have :
- Passionate about importance of listening to customers and customer experience.
- Experience of dealing with customer feedback mechanisms - monitoring, research, customer surveys, analysis, insight and driving customer experience-focused actions etc.
- Able to analyse customer feedback and insight and produce accurate, insightful commentary and recommendations, in a format which is clear and easy for others to understand.
- Able to create engaging narrative based on customer feedback, developing a compelling story and using that to deliver useful insight to, and influence senior leadership team and key business stakeholders.
- Able to deliver reports and with accuracy
- Knowledge of Customer Experience principles and strategy/ programme methodology.
- Driven and self-sufficient - ideally able to design and deliver initiatives with little guidance and oversight.
- Able to take abstract strategic thinking and build into structured delivery plan.
- Organised and able to manage projects/ initiatives to a structured plan.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- High level of attention to detail, and passion for accuracy and quality.
- Able to confidently deliver effective presentations to wider business via meetings, forums and during monthly stand-up briefings.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, good team worker and able to communicate effectively to and work with a variety of stakeholders across the business.
- Able to work to tight deadlines where needed, and able to evidence consistent delivery, in line with agreed timescales.
- Experienced MS Office user, particularly Word and Excel, and also comfortable with using and producing good quality slide packs via PowerPoint
- Knowledge/experience of using Project Management Methodology e.g. Prince2
To be considered for this position please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.