This is a 2 Year Fixed term contract Initially , although we are hopeful that it will go on to be permanent thereafter
Location: Portsmouth (hybrid working may be an option after probation)
Salary: Up to£24,000 with an opportunity to earn up to 5 % bonus.
Plus, Fantastic benefits which include the following:
Pension - up to 15% contribution
Employee car scheme
Employee car scheme
Holiday of between 25 and 30 days dependant on level of service
Enhanced maternity , paternity and premature baby leave
Learning hours And several more
Hours :Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours core working hours.
Dynamite Recruitments are pleased to be recruiting for our client based in Portsmouth that are looking to recruit a Data Analyst to join the business at this busy and demanding time.
This role will focus on analysing data from a customer and complaints perspective. As a Customer Insight Analyst / Data Analyst you will be reviewing customer feedback across the business to then track trends and find an efficient way to improve this.
As a Data Analyst, typical tasks will include the following:
- To complete Data Analysis
- Analyse data to identify trends, make recommendations based on the findings to reduce complaints.
- Investigate customer failings and provide learning insights/resources to the managers to implement.
- Improve processes and procedures in line with new services.
- Provide real time coaching regarding complaints.
- Use analytic tools to create insights that increase change.
- Support the managers with tracking and reporting KPI’s when resolving complaints.
- Create internal reports, visualisations, and dashboards to develop insights.
- Problem solves complex customer problems, finding the right solution.
- Increase customer satisfaction ratings.
- Identify root cause analysis.
- Previous experience in an Analysis role previously
- A very high level of attention to detail
- Be very competent in using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to map, analyse and visualise data.
- Be able to embed change
- Relevant work experience in process improvement area.
- Will be well organised
- Will be happy to commit to a 2 year contract
- Lean Six Sigma is a definite plus