Customer Experience Specialist
Location: Chandlers Ford
Salary: £26000 - £28000
Hours of Work: Either 08:30am - 16:30pm OR 09:00am - 17:00pm
Monday to Friday
Benefits include - 25 Days Holiday, Christmas Bonus, Bikes for Work, Company Health Plan, Discounted Gym Memberships, Subsidised Canteen, Bluestar Bus Discount, Free Football Ticket Giveaways
Start Date: ASAP
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with one of the UK's most-successful service providers based in Chandlers Ford. Our client are a leading specialist within their industry and have grown considerably in the past year.
Due to success throughout 2016, our client are looking to improve their processes and services by recruiting a Customer Service Specialist / Customer Champion to join their team.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, your purpose will be to ensure that the business has sufficient skills and knowledge to monitor and maintain a fully compliant priority services register.
The role will also be to develop a company "house" writing style and ensure that is implemented across the entire content of all customer communications, issued from the operations teams to ensure stylistic continuity.
The role is very specialist and would suit someone who really wants to be the voice of the customers and make a difference. You will support with business changes and attend meetings where you will see each process and decision through the customers eyes. You will also support with operation administration to ensure that emails and customer documentation is user friendly.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Priority Services:
- Lead on the Priority Services Register implementation and ongoing maintenance
- Act as the main point of contact for Priority Services Register in the business
- Monitor the content of the company's Priority Service Register
- Assess any change to the Priority Service Register within industry
- Customer engagement:
- Develop, implement and maintain a standardised writing style for all customer communications
- Support the brand improvement through accreditation and public awards
- Identify and drive forward customer focused initiatives
- Work closely with regulations and marketing
- Be responsible for all operational customer based audits
- Identify potential non-compliance issues within the business and support the resolution of such issues.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent customer service skills and experience
- Will have excellent administration skills will be highly organized
- Will be looking for a position where you can "make a difference"
- Will be able to communicate with a wide variety of people from the customer to the MD of the business
- Previous experience as a "customer champion", have worked within a position where you have supported with customers with their needs.
- Will have a strong personality with a general interest in people
- Previous experience within a contact centre / project management skills / experience would be advantageous although not essential
#customer champion, customer specialist, customer service specialist, operation assistant, projects admin*, projects coordinator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.