Customer Experience Specialist
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £26000 - 28000 P/A
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, either 8.30am and 4.30pm or 9am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with a very successful and well known business based in Chandlers Ford.
Our client are leading specialist within their industry which is very specific and have seen considerable growth over the past year.
Due to the growth out client are now looking to improve their processes and services overall and as a result are looking to recruit a Customer Experience Specialist / Customer Champion
As a Customer Experience Specialist your purpose would be to champion the customer within the operations department and across the business. To ensure that the business has sufficient skills and knowledge to monitor and maintain a fully compliant priority services register.
The role will also be to develop a company "house" writing style and ensure that is implemented across the entire content of all customer communications issued from the operations teams to ensure stylistic continuity.
This role is also expected to understand the customer journey and assess the impacts of internally and externally driven change on our customers and where appropriate drive change to support our customer's ethics.
This is a very specialist role which would suit someone who really wants to make a difference and help others, you will be the voice of the customer and look to provide a service which has them at the heart of each company decision, You will support with business change and attend meetings where you will see each process and decision through the customers eyes. You will also support with operation administration to ensure that emails and customer documentation is user friendly.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Priority Services:
- Lead on the Priority Services Register implementation and ongoing maintenance
- Act as the main point of contact for Priority Services Register in the business
- Monitor the content of Utilita's Priority Service Register
- Assess any change to the Priority Service Register within industry
- Customer engagement:
- Develop, implement and maintain a standardised writing style for all customer communications
- Support the brand improvement through accreditation and public awards
- Identify and drive forward customer focused initiatives
- Work closely with regulations and marketing
- Be responsible for all operational customer based audits
- Identify potential non-compliance issues within the business and support the resolution of such issues.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will
- Have excellent customer service skills and experience
- Will have excellent administration skills will be highly organized
- Will be looking for a position where you can "make a difference"
- Will be able to communicate with a wide variety of people from the customer to the MD of the business
- Previous experience as a "customer champion" , have worked within a position where you have supported with customers with needs / needs would be advantageous
- Will have a strong personality with a general interest in people
- Previous experience within a contact centre / project management skills / experience would be advantageous although not essential
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.