Customer Experience Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Experience Advisor|
|Location:||Hedge End, Hampshire, S. E. England, England|
|Salary:||£19000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Full Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Abby Neal|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 17:47|
Customer Service Advisor
£19,000 - £22,000 P/A depending on experience
Full Time - Fixed Term Contract until April 2020 - Monday to Friday
- Dress down Fridays
- Healthcare plan
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Gym discounts
- Free Parking/fruit, tea & coffee
- Bonus payable on completion of the contract!!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a leading international manufacturer actively seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their business to business team.
- Speaking with customers on the phone and via email
- Returning customer calls
- Having a polite and helpful telephone manner to deal with customers queries quickly and efficiently
- Taking customers feedback and updating internal records
- Speaking with trade customers (clients) or suppliers
- Updating customers on new and improved products available
- Daily administrative duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will ideally have some office based customer services and/or administration experience.
- Must have a good telephone manner and strong basic IT / computer skills.
- Will need to be a strong communicator with fantastic attention to detail!
- Must be able to commit fully to the fixed term contract - there is a £££bonus on offer for those that see the contract through until the end!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby, Amy or Jess at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: customer service, customer services, customers, admin, administration, administrator, telephone, office, support, inbound, emails, Microsoft, typing, full time.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.