Salary: £23k to £24k
Hours: Full time hours of 40 hours a week - between 7:30am-5:30pm (Mon – Fri)
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be working in partnership with an award-winning company based in the Fareham area.
Due to an extremely busy time our client is looking to bring some additional support to the operation support team.
As a Customer Coordinator you will work as part of a team to manage a list of suppliers to ensure that deadlines / contracts are met
As a Customer Coordinator you will be responsible for the following:
- Liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Dealing with order confirmations, confirm receipt of orders.
- Coordinate delivery/collection.
- Chase customers on non-returned items.
- Create and send out customer welcome packs.
- Take inbound calls from customers and suppliers.
- Follow up with suppliers.
- To work with a selected panel of suppliers daily
- Ensure all emails internally and externally have been managed with professionalism.
- Provide general administration tasks
The ideal Customer Coordinator will have / be
- Good communication skills
- Will be confident in dealing with various suppliers
- Will be able to challenge decisions where deadlines may not be met
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT literate and articulate.
- Be proactive in managing your workload.
- Good attention to detail.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Have strong organisational skills.
- Will be available to start Immediately
If you are interested please apply immediately or call Sabrina/Fran on 02392455422.