Customer Service Administrator
Location: Fareham, Segensworth
Salary: £8.50 per hour
This is a Temporary positiion for 3 months
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 08:00-16:00
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a global supplier based in the Fareham and Southampton area who is actively seeking an experience Customer Service Coordinator to join their business
As a Customer Service Coordinator/ Administrator you will be responsible for the following tasks
- To respond to all customer enquiries through all mediums - phone, email etc.
- To act as the central contact point for coordinating breakdown calls from customers
- To assist in the administration and input any relevant information to the incident and complaints systems.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Customer Service Hub team
- To ensure all service invoicing is progressed regularly to ensure all invoices are produced and approved in the respective activity month.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous office based customer services experience and will ideally have some sort of coordinating
- Will need to have a strong telephone manner and very good IT skills
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Will need to be very customer-minded
- Will have good administration skills and experience
- Must be able to keep calm under pressure and manage your work load
To be considered for this position please send your CV through immediately.
Keywords: customer services, coordinator, administrator, scheduler, call handler, scheduling, call outs, breakdowns, servicing, engineers, processing, data entry, reports, assistance, telephone
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.