Customer Account Manager
£21,000 - £23,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Monday to Friday - Permanent Role - 8am to 4pm/9am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Customer Account Manager to join a growing business in the Eastleigh area. Our client is a specialist in its field providing services to clients across the UK.
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of accounts, ensuring each client receives a high level of quality service that reflects the company's Vision and Values.
- Maintain the company's existing relationships with customers through regular meetings and phone calls.
- Assisting with increasing retention and improving commercial value with client accounts.
- Keeping Managers and Directors informed of any major account changes, re-tenders, issues or queries.
- Ensuring KPI's are met and Service Level Agreements and adhered to.
- Ensuring consistent communication with all necessary stakeholders.
- Making sure that all service orders outstanding with your clients are completed in the quickest time possible.
- Working with your assigned Administrator to define their weekly tasks and plan.
- Following up outstanding quotations.
- Monitoring your accounts and ensuring that overdue debt is kept to a minimum, working in partnership with the credit control department.
- Auditing your accounts on a regular basis.
- Ensuring that all information inputted on to the system is accurate and any inaccurate information is deleted.
- Playing a positive part in the team and contributing to overall team goals!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous customer services/account management experience from either an office, call centre or contact centre environment!
- Will ideally have experience of managing a portfolio of clients accounts from a service environment.
- Must be used to liaising with clients via phone and email, and will ideally have some experience meeting with clients face to face.
- Must have a good telephone manner and strong IT skills!
- Must be accurate and have good attention to detail.
- Will have a can do attitude and be proactive with their own work load.
- Must produce work to a high quality and be able to react to different tasks as they arise!
- Must be a positive person with good work ethic and attitude!
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!
Key Words: Customer Services, Account Manager, Account Management, Clients, Businesses, Business to Business, B2B, Service, Relationships, Retention, Commercial, Stakeholders, SLA's, KPI's, Service, Tenders, Full Time, Eastleigh
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.