Travel Training Executive
Hours of work: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £25000, possible negotiation dependant on experience
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established and highly successful business based in Portsmouth
Our client provide a very specialist and very exciting service to their customers and are expanding due to their success
As a result the training team are looking to develop and require a Training Assistant with Immediate effect
This is a newly created position and would require you to work closely with the Training Manager to support with the training and ongoing development of new and existing staff members.
The role will develop as the company continue's to develop and this therefore could be a very exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to make a role their own and grow within it.
Key Responsibilities will include the following
- Analyse and discuss with Training Manager the need for supplier training.
- Help develop a schedule for arrangement of supplier training.
- Prepare agenda for training and ensure sessions run to this.
- Booking rooms, room set up, meet and greet.
- Schedule, facilitate and help develop the induction courses for new starters.
- Support with the "Go Live" process of new starters.
- Review process during and post training.
- Facilitate follow up training courses, for new starters.
- Ongoing support and development of new starters, at the request of the Training Manager.
- Schedule, facilitate and help develop a series of ongoing training courses, for existing staff members.
- Review process post training.
- Support with the rollout of changes and updates to all staff members.
- Ongoing support and development of existing staff members, at the request of the Training Manager.
- Help build and develop relationships with other departments to better support them with their training requirements.
- Help with the development of and upkeep of training tools, such as the Wiki, You Tube Playlist.
- Lead, support and encourage use of all training tools available to us, including online training tools such as CLIA.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience
- You MUST have previous experience of working within the Travel / Cruise Industry
- You ideally will have previous experience of working within sales within the above industry
- Previous experience of training would be advantageous although not essential
- You MUST have previous experience of using Travel systems
And will also require the following:
- Highly organised, with excellent planning and scheduling skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent IT and system knowledge.
- Consistent and proactive approach to work.
- Reliable, motivated and committed to the role.
To be considered for this position please submit your CV Immediately
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.