Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Clerk
Up to £21k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Clerk to join one of our top clients based in Brighton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to support a vibrant, dynamic, hardworking and experienced team.
- Assist in the day to day smooth running of the sales ledger function within the Finance Department
- Reconcile bank accounts in the general ledger
- Cash matching from daily reports
- Process customer payments received
- Raising or lowering customer credit limits as directed by the Financial Controller
- Process credit application forms and obtain references as required
- Sort and distribute incoming Sales Ledger post
- Review and monitor aged debt report to ensure accounts are paid
- Produce Direct Debit collections report
- Liaise with Financial Controller on legal action needed for un-recovered debts
- Print out daily bank statements and check for any discrepancies
- Monitor 30-day statements to ensure payment is made
- Dealing internal and external queries
- Comply with all Health and Safety, Environmental issues and any other statutory or regulatory requirements
- Ad hoc duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Navision (desirable)
- Hard working with a flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Capable of multi-tasking and achieving deadlines
- Confident attitude to interface external customers as well as clients
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Credit Controller Sales Ledger Accounts Receivable AAT Navision Aged Debt
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.