Up to £20k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an experienced and hardworking team.
This position could potentially go permanent for the successful candidate.
- Reporting to the Senior Credit Controller
- Monitor and manage effectively aged debt
- Reporting and analyzing performance of debt
- Chase payment in line with current chasing policy
- Creating & sending of monthly statements to all debtors
- Process Bacs remittance breakdown of payments
- Allocate payments received for specific ledger in an accurate and timely manner
- Apply credit notes & write –offs when applicable
- Making enquiries as to reasons for shortfalls from daily banking
- Run reports from Intranet and Macros
- Ensure processes are achieving the aim of keeping client payments within the agreed terms
- Oversee an extremely busy in-box along with the other Credit Control team members
- Answering email & telephone queries on invoice and balance queries
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar role
- IT literate especially in Excel
- Experience with Sage (desirable)
- Confident with a good manner on the telephone
- Efficient with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to prioritise own workload and cope well under pressure
- Self-motivating and highly focused
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have no notice period!
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Credit Controller Collections Credit Control Debt Recovery Collateral Controller AAT