Up to £11.50 per hour, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join one of our top clients based in Bordon. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy and experienced team.
The main purpose of this role is to primarily be responsible for processing receivables, determining credit limits and terms, and soliciting payment on overdue accounts through the some or all of following day to day activities.
- Direct contact with clients by phone
- Credit control via email where appropriate
- Issuing chasing/warning letters according to strict deadlines
- Escalation of non-payers for legal action & follow up on developments
- Production and mailing of statements
- Maintenance of up to date detailed credit control notes
- Responsible for collection of payments banking / credit card payments,
- Develop strong relationships with customers to improve credit control efficiency
- Cash posting of large sums
- Liaison with other team members to update on progress/contribute to preparation of debt position to rest of business
- Liaison with Account Management and other internal functions to resolve problem accounts
- Working with the internal sales departments on releasing orders/customers
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Other ad hoc tasks as necessary including Administration duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Possess excellent communication and phone conversation skills - firm but professional
- Can work well under pressure and have excellent attention to detail
- Confident but approachable
- Self-starter who is enthusiastic
- Have good proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Please only apply if you have little or no notice period!!
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Credit Control Sales Ledger Credit Controller Accounts Receivable Cash Debt Chasing Debt Recovery Collections
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.