Up to £23k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join one of our top clients based in Chichester. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced and professional business.
- Reporting into the Credit Control Supervisor
- Chase remits for bacs payments where necessary
- Processing daily payments received by bacs, cheques, card, and cash
- Printing bank statements
- Dealing with remittance advice notifications
- Allocation & reconciliation of payments on customer accounts
- Batching and posting payments to nominal ledger
- Opening new account procedures
- Credit limit uplift/reduction procedures
- Running daily invoicing routines
- Supporting Credit Control team with phone cover to deal with customer requirements
- Monitoring & actioning email inboxes
- Sort & distribute incoming post
- Assist with any other duties as required from time to time by Purchase Ledger Manager
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and organisational ability
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have no notice period!
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more information!!
Credit Controller Debt Collection Aged Debtor Credit Control Collections Debt Recovery
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.