Up to £22k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts in Eastleigh. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
- Reporting to the Head of Credit
- Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal; oriented collections department
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Reconcile any customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues
- Process customer refunds
- Resolve client discrepancies
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts
- Directly negotiate and agree repayment plans with customers and ensure that they are fully documented and within guidelines and procedures
- Liaison with the Finance Manager to ensure that all monies received are recorded in a timely manner and communicated to the appropriate department heads and external finance partners
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the collections activities
- In the instance of customers who have been financed with one of the Company's disclosed/undisclosed finance parties
- Provide any necessary assistance to their collections and recoveries teams
- When working with external agents the incumbent will be responsible for negotiating terms for collection, storage, sale of goods and pursuing customers for any shortfall
- Handling 'in-life' customer queries and requests
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Experience with high volume workloads
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Credit Controller Collections Debt Credit Control Collector Debt Recovery Aged Debtors
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.