£20-24k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a skilled and stable team.
The Credit Controller will be joining an expanding team and assist the Accounts Manager in the general day to day collections and running of the accounts department.
- Provide support to the company's credit control function
- Maintain the status of all accounts using the debt management database
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Produce monthly statements
- Producing statements and invoices
- Strong confident telephone manner
- Liaise with other departments regarding customer accounts
- Provide query resolution to suppliers and customers
- Ad hoc duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Experience using Sage (desirable)
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Organised and have good attention to detail
- Must have very good communication skills to liaise with other departments
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Credit Controller Collections Recoveries Aged Debt Sage Collateral Controller
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.