£20-22k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join one of our top clients based in Petersfield. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and experienced team.
- Support the Credit Control Supervisor
- Process new customer accounts/orders
- Allocation of cash on a daily basis
- Raise manual VAT invoices
- Set/maintain/monitor credit limits
- Identify emerging credit risk situations and mitigate with appropriate action plans
- Evaluate all new orders within 48 hours of receipt
- Meet daily/weekly/monthly/annual cash collection targets and debt profile metrics
- Devise and agree payment plans for higher risk clients
- Authorise credit for new orders in accordance with the authority levels
- Ensure the effective allocation of cash receipts on a daily basis
- Prepare supporting schedules to support bad debt and credit note provisioning requirements
- Manage the self-billing VAT invoice process
- Ensure that ledger discrepancies are eliminated in a timely manner
- Attend meetings and provide input into debtor reviews as required
- Continuous improvement of credit control processes, procedures and controls
- Adhere credit control to month end timetables and deadlines
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar position
- Studying AAT or Qualified (desirable)
- IT Literate - Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Experienced with high volume workloads
- Organised and have good attention to detail
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Credit Controller Debt Collection Debt Recovery Credit Control Collector Aged Debt Collections
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.