£10-£13ph, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join one of our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and experienced team.
- Maximising all cash collections for the debtor's ledger working on 300 plus live accounts to ensure prompt payment
- Maintain the status of all accounts using the debt management database
- Work towards targets set for cash collection to help reduce outstanding debt
- Follow up on all deadlines and co-ordinate further action were required
- Maintain control of legal referrals prior to litigation
- Process customer refunds
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the collections activities
- Process and review account adjustments
- Liaison with the Finance Manager to ensure that all monies received are recorded in a timely manner Resolve client discrepancies
- Provide query resolution to suppliers and customers
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues
- Ad-hoc duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar position
- Ideally have working knowledge of Sage
- Experienced with high volume workloads
- Organised and have good attention to detail
- Must have very good communication skills to liaise with other departments
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Credit Controller Debt Collection Debt Recovery Credit Control Collector Aged Debt Collections
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.