£8-9ph, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced and professional business and will be an ongoing temp assignment within the business.
- Administration of the sales ledger consisting of approximately 150 accounts
- Assisting other members of the credit control team when required
- Minimising outstanding debt
- Ensuring accounts are dealt in accordance with agree terms and credit limits
- Negotiating repayment terms
- Produce aged debtor reports
- Identify and record in accordance with procedures any customer queries blocking invoice payments
- Work with internal colleagues to ensure customer queries are resolved promptly to allow the invoices to be cleared in time for the customers next payment run
- Ensure that delegated accounts are kept allocated and fully up to date
- Administration of accounts
The Ideal Candidate:
- Two years' experience in credit collection will be required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of debit notes
- Experience of SAP would be an advantage but is not essential
- Working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and organisational ability
This position is starting almost immediately so please only apply with little or no notice period.
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more information!!
Credit Controller Debit Notes Credit Collection SAP Collections Clerk
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.