Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts of Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a growing and progressive team.
Free parking on site.
- Reporting to the Head of Credit
- Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal; oriented collections department
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Reconcile any customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues
- Process customer refunds
- Process and review account adjustments
- Resolve client discrepancies
- Adopt new or enhanced policies to bring about greater efficiencies and the more effective collection of monies due from defaulting customers
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts
- Directly negotiate and agree repayment plans with customers and ensure that they are fully documented and within guidelines and procedures
- Maintenance of a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) compliant collections and recoveries procedure ensuring that all processes are documented, adopted and adhered to
- Liaison with the Finance Manager to ensure that all monies received are recorded in a timely manner and communicated to the appropriate department heads and external finance partners
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the collections activities
- In the instance of customers who have been financed with one of the Company's disclosed/undisclosed finance parties
- Provide any necessary assistance to their collections and recoveries teams
- When working with external agents the incumbent will be responsible for negotiating terms for collection, storage, sale of goods and pursuing customers for any shortfall
- Participate in review meetings with senior management, reporting on the general status of the collections activities of the Company and all matters of potential or suspected fraud, significant legal costs and instances of likely substantial loss
- End of Term responsibilities, to include title payments across all portfolios, liaising with the 3rd party relationships (Undisclosed Agents/Brokers), maintaining the systems as appropriate, and making this a profit centre for the business
- Handling 'in-life' customer queries and requests
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with high volume workloads
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
- Confident and forward thinking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple responsibilities
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Credit Controller Collections Debt Credit Control Collector Debt Recovery Aged Debtors
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.