Full time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join one of our top clients based in Eastleigh. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates to join a busy and experienced team.
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter according to the Processes, within agreed timescales
- Ensure that agreements reached mean that debts are paid in a timely manner according to Procedures
- Undertake account reconciliations and dealing with complex issues as required
- Keeping regular contact with Customers once debt management is agreed and in place, ensuring that agreements are being adhered to
- To liaise regularly and effectively with Credit Management
- Ensure the prompt collection of current accounts due within credit terms, meeting the defined KPI's.
- Deliver reduction in overdue debt and eliminate aged debt by applying advanced collection techniques, for priority Agents defined KPI's.
- Follow business process for Credit Control Procedures and Policies
- Be responsible for ensuring that the customer account is correct and updated as part of the process for collecting debt
- Recording all information on to client records accurately after all calls
- Promptly responding to client queries
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated well organised, team player
- Able to work to deadlines and work under pressure
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.