Credit Control Supervisor
£25-28k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Role
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Head of Collections to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a vibrant and hardworking team.
- Oversee, manage and direct the daily activities of the Collections Team
- Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal; oriented collections department
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts. Directly negotiate and agree repayment plans with customers and ensure that they are fully documented and within FCA guidelines and procedures
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Maintenance of a Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) compliant collections and recoveries procedure ensuring that all processes are documented, adopted and adhered to
- Where and when necessary, adopt new or enhanced policies to bring about greater efficiencies and the more effective collection of monies due from defaulting customers
- Involvement with complex/major arrears cases including liaison with the Company's external legal representatives
- Liaison with the Finance Manager to ensure that all monies received are recorded in a timely manner and communicated to the appropriate department heads and external finance partners
- Appointment and instruction of collection agents and third parties to be charged with recovery of arrears and/or goods
- When working with external agents the incumbent will be responsible for negotiating terms for collection, storage, sale of goods and pursuing customers for any shortfall
- In the instance of customers who have been financed with one of the Company's disclosed/undisclosed finance parties, provide any necessary assistance to their collections and recoveries teams
- Participate in regular review meetings with senior management, reporting on the general status of the collections activities of the Company and all matters of potential or suspected fraud, significant legal costs and instances of likely substantial loss
- In all instances look to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the collections activities of the Company as a whole and conduct all activities with the intention to mitigate any and all potential losses to the Company
- End of Term responsibilities, to include title payments across the various portfolios, as well as liaising with the 3rd party relationships (Undisclosed Agents/Brokers), maintaining the systems as appropriate, and making this a profit centre for the business.
- Handling customer queries and requests
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Provide excellent and considerate service to customers
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple responsibilities
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Credit Control Credit Control Manager Credit Control Supervisor Head of Collections Debt Manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.