Credit Control Assistant
Salary is Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit Control Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an experienced and hardworking team.
- Following up on information provided by the Statistics Team regarding rates and queries
- Unallocated payments control account to be monitored and managed, allocating payments as appropriate when details received
- Monitoring accounts inbox and investigating any queries received from the clients
- Liaise with Statistics and appropriate admin teams to ensure all information is correct prior to submission
- Liaising with other admin teams
- Contact clients to help resolve issues on overdue payments
- Send out copy invoices where required
- Help collate information for annual audit requests received
- Following processes to either respond to the query or to attach to file and forward to the relevant person
- Assist the Credit Control team where required with banking
- Send out letters on treatment ended cases
- Any other duties deemed appropriate and relevant to the Finance department
The Ideal Candidate:
- IT literate especially in Excel
- Confident and effective communicator
- Highly organised
- Good team player
- Confident with a good manner on the telephone
- Efficient with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to prioritise own workload and cope well under pressure
- Experience with working in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Self-motivating and highly focused
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Credit Control Assistant Collections Assistant Debt Recovery AAT Credit Control Administrator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.