Credit Control Administrator
Up to £11ph, Depending on Experience
Part Time – 16.5hrs per week, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit Control Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a skilled and stable team.
Flexible working hours are available for the successful candidate.
- Manage the company’s credit control function
- Chase outstanding debt
- Monitor aged receivables and customer accounts
- Processing monthly payroll
- Reconcile direct debits
- Processing receipts and payments
- Inputting cheques daily
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Producing statements and invoices
- Calculating VAT
- Assist with all accounting administration
- Liaise with other departments regarding customer accounts
- Provide query resolution to suppliers and customers
- Ensure debtors spreadsheets are kept up to date
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Strong telephone manner
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Organised and have good attention to detail
- Ability to maintain/build client relationships
- IT Literate
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Credit Controller Collections Recoveries Aged Debt Collateral Controller Part Time Payroll