Credit Applications Officer
Full Time - Permanent - Core Business Hours
£28,000 - £30,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an exciting, young, ambitious company in Brighton Centre for a Credit Applications Representative to join their growing team!
We're looking for someone with knowledge or experience using a system called 'Call Credit'!
Working to assist customers over the phone and via email with their online applications.
- Reviewing online applications completed by customers
- Exploring the applications that have been denied in more detail to see if there is anything that can be done to grant that customer their desired rental agreement
- Exploring the grey areas in customers applications and learning more about each individual customers situation to try and change the initial decision
- Looking at customers completed credit rating or financial reports to see if that customer could be in a strong enough position to have their desired product/s
- Passing those customers that can be granted the agreement through to sales and service to have their order processed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience working in a lending or rental financial services business
- Must be comfortable and confident working in a telephone based customer services environment
- Will need to have experience working with a system called 'Call Credit'
- Must have knowledge of various processes relating to either lending, credit cards, loans, rentals, collections or similar
- Will require strong attention to detail, good communication and IT skills and a real team player
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal @ Dynamite Recruitment to avoid missing out!!
Key Words: customer service, customer services, lending, rentals, finance, credit, collections, loans, financial services, credit agreement, credit check, banking, call credit, online, applications, products, admin, administration, advisor, representative, consultant, coordinator, applications, investigations, reports, full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.