Credit and Chargeback Manager
Up to £34k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit and Chargeback Manager to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
- Management of fraud analyst's including review of fraud assessments and quality
- Produce weekly/monthly statistical reports on current performance and trends
- Analysis of application volume, characteristics and behaviours to deliver improvements to fraud prevention rules and minimise financial impact
- Maintaining fraud, chargeback and referral rate
- Managing key third-party relationships to ensure fraud tools are optimised and working correctly
- Produce reports to identify risk, exceptions or discrepancies
- Reviews on the execution of operational processes and regular feedback to develop
- Ensuring multiple eventualities and outcomes are considered prior to the deployment of any change
- Monitoring and understanding fraud trends and risks to evolve logic/rules within our fraud prevention systems
- Identifying common trends through analysis of fraud chargebacks and provide feedback
- Ensuring that deployed logic/rules doesn't impact the genuine customers experience
- Assisting when requested to help define processes and policies for the Fraud Prevention teams
- Work closely with the business to ensure fraud strategies are implemented accurately and completed on time
- Research and establish networks with industry leaders to provide latest and best in house fraud prevention tools
- Ongoing evaluation of fraud detection systems and rules to improve, enhance and streamline automated fraud controls to protect the business from the threat of fraud
- Producing ad-hoc reports to evidence live issues and offer solutions
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working in a fraud operation
- Proven ability to multi-task a number of sometimes conflicting priorities
- Experience of working with stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Good systems experience including supporting configuration changes
- Accertify experience desirable
- Previous management skills
- Proactive, ability to use own initiative and take lead to devise creative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Credit Control Fraud Chargeback Credit Analysis Risk Analyst Collateral Control Management Accertify
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.