Credit and Chargeback Analysis
Up to £25k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit and Chargeback Analysis to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and experienced team.
- Chasing unpaid direct debits
- Fraud analysis
- Define fraud rules and system improvements to minimise revenue loss and chargebacks
- Manage and review reported fraud from payment providers
- Identifying fraud patterns and fraudulent transactions
- Negotiating payment plans for unpaid direct debits
- Review and manage fraud / risk products
- Improve fraud detection and reduce false positives creating negative customer friction
- Review and optimise the handling of fraud alerts
- Liaise with card merchant providers regarding unpaid direct debits
- Assist and manage development of new fraud tools with the technical development teams
- Set defined risk and fraud KPIs and work with business intelligence teams to set up dashboard and report monitoring
- Reporting to the Director of Operations
- Work with external fraud suppliers to optimise processes and technical delivery
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience working with fraud management tools
- Experience dealing with customer enquiries and feedback
- Expert using Excel
- Proactive, ability to use own initiative and take lead to devise creative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Credit Control Fraud Chargeback Credit Analysis Risk Analyst Collateral Control
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.