£35,000 - £55,000 DOE + BONUS
09:00 - 17:00 with the exception on travel and overnight stays
The Corporate Sales Manager will be responsible for developing strategic business relationships targeting prospects with a fleet size above 100 units. As a CSM you will take the lead in the development of new business opportunities that support overall growth strategy within the market. Telematics, fleet and/or camera experience would be beneficial but not essential. You will need to be a true hunter, able to demonstrate the ability to hit the ground running with your previous network/contacts.
- Identify key prospective targets within Prospect Accounts and implement a contact strategy to secure appointments with the decision makers
- Present to key contacts through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Gain a thorough understanding of product competences and credentials, recognising vertical market priorities, industry issues and hot topics, in addition to potential solutions and the ROI opportunities to be delivered.
- Provide feedback to the business on any key customer pinch points or issues relevant to our software
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business within the vertical market
- Negotiate and close profitable contracts with new customers in line with product pricing policy and that any variations are duly authorised
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process; lead generations; needs analysis, value proposition, proposal negotiating, close, ensuring a smooth integration with the Technical Implementation Manager and ongoing Account Manager.
- A track record of continuous professional growth
- Senior sales executive with a minimum of 3 years Telematics, Automotive, camera software or specific vertical market sales experience (demonstrable track record of success)
- New business success essential
- Possessing drive, motivation and acute attention to detail
- Highly developed strategic selling skills, comfortable engaging with board directors of all disciplines to establish understanding of requirements and buy in
- Excellent all round interpersonal and communication skills with the capacity to manage / influence all levels (internally and externally)
- Demonstrable commercial experience commensurate with structuring high value contracts (from inception to close)
- Strong negotiation skills, with the tenacity to push back where a deal is not suitable for the business
- Excellent presentation skills with an inherent ability to close business opportunities
- High levels of planning, organization, motivation, creativity and results focus
- Strong written and presentation skills