Conveyancing File Administrator
£18,000 to £23,000 PA - Depending on Experience
Monday to Friday - Portsmouth - 35 hours per week
- Flexible holiday policy
- Contributory company pension
- Staff bonus scheme
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- Membership to Perkbox.
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for File Administrator for a well-established Solicitors in Hampshire. This is an exciting opportunity for a very hands-on person to join a fantastic and growing team.
- To support and assist the Property team in their day to day activities and closing of files.
- Typing of correspondence, liaising with agents, clients and others involved.
- Dealing with post completion work including stamp duty, land tax, Land Registry applications etc.
- To ensure that all files are kept in order and compliant
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have a minimum of 1 years' experience working in property law / conveyancing and will ideally have experience in residential property.
- Will be a team player and happy to help out where and when needed.
- Will have strong and efficient secretarial, attention to detail and organisational skills.
Please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Legal, Law, Admin, Administration, Commercial, Conveyancing, Commercial Property, Residential, Assistant, Legal Assistant, Post Completion Clerk, Clerk, Residential Property, File, filing, files, administrator, support, full time.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.