Based in Portsmouth
Up to £50K DOE + Company Car + Laptop + Bonus + Performance Bonus
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Contracts Manager for a well-established business based in Portsmouth! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a growing organisation with the potential to progress in terms of salary and position!
- Organising the scope of work and managing the various projects for contracted business.
- Managing the existing projects and ensuring that all work is completed on time, within budget and to the highest of standards.
- Arranging and coordinating sub-contract and directly employed labour and managing the team as well as signing off sub-contract invoices.
- Negotiating prices and ensuring materials are ordered and of a high quality.
- Understanding and interpreting site requirements whilst working closely with the CAD Technician.
- Preparing important, required paperwork such as risk assessments, quality plans and method statements and ensuring work is completed safely.
- Ensuring all customer timelines are strictly adhered too and all work is installed as per approved job specifications and technical drawings.
- Attending site meetings when required.
The ideal Contracts Manager will have:
- 5 years' experience in product and contracts management, ideally from a roofing/cladding/Built up/Seam systems background!!
- Experience in building relationships with key suppliers and clients.
- Excellent IT skills including using Microsoft Office.
- Good leadership and management skills.
- A CSCS black card & valid UK driving license.
To be considered for this exclusive role, please apply now and contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: contracts manager, cladding, roofing, cladding contracts manager, manager, contracted, projects, roofing, seam systems, technical, sub-contract, CAD, relationships manager, relationship building, cscs card, built up, seam systems, Portsmouth, Full time
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.